To be eligible, an applicant must satisfy the following requirements:
- Humboldt State University women re-entry students (returning or have returned after a minimum of a 5-year absence)
- Enrolled full-time in upper division or graduate level courses
- A resident of Humboldt or Del Norte county
- Grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0.
- Demonstrate financial need
Scholarship Range: $250-$1500
Click here to download our 2013-2014 scholarship application. Scholarships are awarded in December at the Humboldt Branch’s Annual Gala, which is the event that raises funds for next year’s scholarships.